Sunday, September 07, 2008

Almost 2 months -- Really?

I noticed that it has been almost 2 months since I last posted something. I have a busy life but there probably isn't a very good excuse for that so lets see what is going on....

Toddler potty training - Oh yes so close and yet so far.

Master's Degree - Been off for a few weeks but due to hit the books and start class again this week.

Work - I now have 3 direct reports and at least 2 of them are amazing. IN FACT -- one of them is going to start school and be in my next class with me.

Cars - Finally have 2 that are fully functional. Just got the brand new one all cleaned so expect a spot of rain this week.

House and Yard - Always require so much work....thank goodness I didn't get a bigger one on either account.

WOW - Just had my first ding 70.

Oh and I have a 15 game season ticket package to the AV's which I am super excited about...

Lastly I am in a fantasy football league and that will make me much more into football this year!

Now I am off to look after the daughter and read two chapters about software engineering...

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Well, those of us who have you in our RSS feed reader were ready for whenever you got back to the keyboard. :-)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home