Saturday, November 22, 2008

Try and Keep it pretty and.....

First my new car is still very much new to me. I park way out in the lot every day when I drive it to work ( When my daughter lets me drive it as she prefers the 'big car'). And there is only one little ding in it and sadly I did that one myself....or at least this was true until last weekend when some idiot backing into a parking spot scratched my car from the back wheel well to the middle of the drivers side door, and didn't even leave a note ( at the mall because the 'big car' wouldn't start). You find out when you have a claim how good your insurance company is....and I have to tell you that mine has been just top notch fantastic. The car heads in Monday for the 1k in repairs and yes I have to pay my deductible.

Tomorrow though I am headed to the Broncos and Raiders game.....that should just be a hoot. Goodness help us if we can't even pull it together enough to beat them. It's a busy sports week this week -- Broncos tomorrow, AV's on Wednesday and AV's on Saturday. And I can't even believe it is almost December - where did 2008 go? I am loving my little 14 game pack to the Avalanche. I am totally going to do it again next year.

I am so happy to finally be on break from school until next year. Work is kicking my butt right now, but I'd rather be busy than not. I hope to get some shopping done tomorrow with an old friend from where I used to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home