Saturday, February 07, 2009

Looking forward to March

I have a trip planned to Canada to visit a friend of mine up there. I am going to of course head to the Avalanche match while I am in Canada. That should be fun to do with a two big hockey fans who are on opposite teams. And yes I am totally going to sport my Av's jersey in the great north :)

It will be very nice to get away for awhile. I am lucky enough to be able to spend a week there between classes. It's hard for me to believe I am almost half way done with my masters degree. I still have a couple really big choices to make in so far as do I go Oracle or MSSQL? Then when I am done do I go project or DBA? I like parts of both and dislike parts of both.

I am still missing Thomas quite a bit. It is strange to come home and not be greeted by a howling cat who is certain that he is starving to death.

Oh and I finally got the 4Runner in the shop and fixed. It was a battery and a cable issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home