Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Ups and Downs

I was going to talk about my company and the ups and down but upon considering that it seems a bad idea. I am not sure what is public and what is not so I'll just avoid the topic and say there are ups and downs.

Tomorrow night is a formal event that I have been lucky enough to invited to for work. My boss invited me with her one invite so I feel pretty good about that, but also it is always fun to get dressed up and network with some pretty highly placed people - not just in my company but the larger companies in Denver. My boss is convinced that I will meet someone I will be interested in. Have I ever mentioned that she is a hopeless romantic?

My dress is I think probably my favorite of the ones I own. It is one of those little black dresses that just make you feel good about your body. I mean Calvin Klein makes dresses that just fit my body and actually make it look decent. Yes thank you Calvin for understanding I have breasts.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home