Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I know....I know.....

I missed posting the entire month of March, but in my defense I was like uber busy.

I saw today one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen - a man sitting at a stop sign in his truck with what I am almost 100% certain was a gun in his hand and the barrel of it in his mouth like he was licking the barrel of it.

I meant to be very diligent and file my taxes quite early and that plan failed miserably and I managed to do them only a couple days ago. And for the first time in a couple years I am getting a refund!!!WHOOT!

I am excited as my first shipment from my new wine club goes out next week. http://www.pragerport.com/default.htm. I was going to have them add another bottle of the delicious Aria port but alas they are sold out. I am very excited to see what will be in the shipment.

I'd promise to do better and post more but I know better :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Jackie! Good to see/hear from you!

1. Yes, disturbing.
2. Grats on the refund!
3. Port! Yum! Feel free to bring some over!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

What did the sign say?

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home