Sunday, February 19, 2006

Oh the Shopping!

So the roomy decided to not so gently today tell me we were going shopping by declaring most of my closet - "Frumpy". She also declared that I was wearing makeup today and decided to tell me which shirt I was wearing. I believe this is probably someone's way of getting even with me for outing a friend for having a mullet ( Although he is currently in denial.) I on the other hand know my wardrobe could use work. It’s hard to deny your clothes are probably too big when you can wear them while 7 months pregnant. Not all of them mind you, but a vast majority of my shirts.

She threatened to take me to the salon for a hair cut but I was able to avoid that by not pulling my hair back as she had expected me to do. I am not sure how long she will allow me to avoid this.

And now the damage:
  • A white V neck T-shirt from the Gap ( Yes I said white now close your jaw)
  • A Greenish teal V neck Gap sweater
  • A set of fleece Pj's ( which I was only allowed because I won't leave the house in them)
  • A medium blue camisole ( which I refused to buy but the roomy bought for me because I just had to have it)
  • A light blue undershirt tank top
  • A pair of shiny black retro high heels by Unlisted
  • A black pair of leather Tommy Hilfiger Boots

1 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

Shoes!! I find my way here, and there are shoes! Hooray and huzzah!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home