Thursday, April 20, 2006

Breaking Down Old Thinking

     Today I did something I haven't done in ages, but let me back up. In high school our dear sweet science teacher had us make yogurt and taste it. He had us taste it without sugar or flavoring, and I have been scarred this many years and refused to even open a container. I made exceptions for frozen yogurt. Today my programmer asked me if I wanted to try some of hers, and I agreed. It wasn't too bad, and is certainly better than the stuff we made in the lab. It was a soy based one with strawberry flavoring. Maybe next time I am at the store I will pick up a container of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Woot! go you!

Where as Easter reminded me of one other food that I refuse to eat since I moved out on my own:

Green bean hot dish.

It is right up there with Brussles Sprouts, Fish Sticks, Jello, and Zuccini Boats.

1:15 PM  
Blogger ***Dave said...

:-)

No accounting for tastes, but no reason to try something now and again, just to see if one's own tastes have changed.

And I say that as a notoriously finicky eater.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I am working on it. Thanks to another friend I have figure out that eel sushi isn't too bad.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home