Tuesday, May 09, 2006

It might be an OK day after all

     I must run to the casa tonight and check the mail. Apparently there is a pseudo bonus from work (this NEVER happens!!) in the form of stock options! I have to figure out which way to go with them before June 1st.
     And before anyone laughs at me the pregnant lady at work has decided we are going on a Taco John's run for lunch. This wouldn't be a big deal in the Midwest as you can't drive past a middle sized city without hitting one, but in Colorado they are almost extinct. I believe there are 2 in the city and we are going on a road trip to one of them today.

4 Comments:

Blogger derek said...

First congratulations on the semi-bonus!

As far as Taco John's goes, yeah, near extinct here too. I enjoy it, but it's not really worth a half hour drive. :P

4:33 PM  
Blogger DeAnna said...

...And who's going to argue with a pregnant lady?

7:03 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Well the Taco John's was only 8 miles away from work but it took us 50 minutes to get there and back.

Two things that you don't stand between with pregnant women - the bathroom and food. This is the thing I learned the one time I was pregnant. Have I mentioned the never going through that again?

10:15 PM  
Blogger DeAnna said...

Have I mentioned the ditto on that?

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home