Monday, February 20, 2006

CFM Boots?

I was informed that the boots I purchased this weekend fall into this category.
CoWorker 1 (male): Those boots look really uncomfortable Jackie.
CoWorker 2 (male): They are so CFM boots.
CoWorker 3: (female): Yeah they are supposed to be. Fashion is all about pain.
CoWorker 4: (male): Definately CFM boots.
Me: CFM boots?
CoWorker 4 decides to mouth what it means to me. I did know what it meant but I was really interested to see if anyone would say or mouth it out loud.
I am thinking it won't be so funny when his girls are teenagers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

From the picture, they look JUST like the CoH "Stiletto boots, leather, with Buckles."

Which is to say: like em.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Ummm....

*I* have told you what CFM means...at least twice. ;P

8:24 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I know what it means I just wanted to see if he would say it or if was just one of those acronyms people use without knowing what it really means. To be a girl is to sometimes play stupid.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home