Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Unique Cute Suitcase

When mentally evaluating for my trip I started to think through what luggage I have. Large, can carry two weeks of clothes, and then very small good weekend bag but not many pockets and it ended there. When I go on a medium size trip I normally stole a suitcase that I had given the husband because it was the perfect size.
Left in this quandary I decided to do the girly thing - shop! I went and looked around and found a super cute medium sized suitcase that was of course (say it with me girls!) on sale! I wasn't out of the mall when another lady stopped to ask me where I had bought it. It will be easy to find in the airport due to the polka dots on it. It has the ever handy expandable zipper because you always seem to come home with more stuff than you left with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home