Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Approach with caution

     I think I have a cold. I was really hoping it was just the 50 degree swing in weather but it turns out I am not so lucky. I suppose there is a doctor's visit in my future today. Kaylee will be cared for by her father until I feel better, thankfully. I couldn't find a quote of the day as my mood makes me think everything is stupid today. I should have probably crawled back into bed today, but I have too many deadlines this week and early next week.
     If I am short with you please understand I don't do sick well. It is as I am already well aware one of my less endearing traits.
  

2 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Hey...take care of yourself.

11:23 AM  
Blogger DeAnna said...

I hope you feel better, sweetie.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home