Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Remodel a WIP

Sometimes I forget that I work in a really cool place. I am wondering around the newly ( and almost finished) remodeled office. I think it is easy to forget that they do a lot to keep us happy, that is above and beyond. We now have a very cool soda cooler, think the ones you see in convenience stores but the soda and juices are free. They setup a couple rooms with recliners in them that are wellness rooms where you can sign up for a time frame and take a nap. I haven't seen all the changes and things yet but I am really impressed.

Now this made me laugh. This is our QA lab but it isn't quite ready yet.
In case you can't tell from the picture that is CAT5 cable which is strung down from a central beam so no tripping on wires. To me it looks like a lynching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home