Friday, May 19, 2006

I Lack Focus

     First it is Friday, and the last couple nights have been crap for sleep. Mom is in the hospital in surgery right now and I won't likely hear anything for hours. I seem to be the center of hurricane without really having been warned of its arrival. So if you bump into me and say hi and I suddenly burst into tears, please don't be offended.
      I have so much work to get done and I can't seem to even think about any of it. Today would be one of those rare days where it would be better to get paid for active work than for brain power.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Sorry to hear about it, Jackie. I was glad to bump into you a couple of days ago, though I'm glad (for you) that you didn't burst into tears when I did.

Let me know if there's anything we can do to help.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home