Thursday, May 11, 2006

Spring is Everywhere

     Today is one of those days where I have an idea in my head and I didn't think there was any talking myself out of it. I want to go rollerblading. This is a strange thing because I likely haven't had them on in a good couple years. I am also not thinking of any good place that is more flat than not. I miss the old townhouse at times as there was a fantastic trail behind it which was awesome for rollerblading.
     So here's my question - anyone else in Colorado interesting in rollerblading sometime or know of a good park? I just remembered I have to go to the doctor for my foot tonight so well hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Flat?

You Keed... ;P

Wash park is always nice for roller blading.

And I am sure that the are other parks around the city that you can Blade in without to much trouble

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stink at roller-blading but I have a pair. :)

Lori

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home