Thursday, June 15, 2006

I Have Been Drafted to Organize

Once on my own and once by committee. I was drafted to organize a girls night out. There has been talk of a limo and no boys. I am waiting to gage response and if people want to do it before or after the smoking ban takes effect.
The one I am doing on my own is a white water trip. I realized the other day that I haven't been rafting since I think 2002. So if your a local and ya want to go shout out! I am more than willing to do more than one trip.
I should be in a much worse mood considering my work load. *mutters about stupid Canadian tax laws changing*. I have two projects due tomorrow, two due on Monday and four on Tuesday. And here I was thinking I might have been able to go to KOA, silly silly me. I haven't even looked beyond Tuesday as I am just scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home