Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend Fun

So Saturday night was Girl's Night Out and it was much fun. We started by having supper, then went to the Devil Wears Prada and then to a cafe that is really a bar/nightclub. Can I just say that I love that the whole city is now smoke free? It was nice to be out and not have my eyes be red and puffy from smoke, and immediately need a shower to remove the film from you. Then of course it would pain me to admit that the people of Boulder might have gotten something right - they have been smoke free for years.

And in other fun news - it is possible to turn very very red and laugh out loud at the same time. Hats of to Fe for doing this to me not once, but twice. I am hoping that we didn't anyone a complex for laughing each time we walked by him.

Yesterday the roomie and I hung out and watched the new Pirates movie. I had been told it was pretty mediocre and it really is. It's a middle movie and still mediocre for a middle movie. I hope they pull it together for the last one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home