Thursday, July 06, 2006

I Think I Should be Offended

Ok I have been having some problems with boy logic again. Why is it that you put on a skirt and magically your a lady? Yesterday I wore a skirt and suddenly everyone thought I looked so nice and big brother told me I looked like a lady. Now to add insult to that, suddenly in a skirt you are no longer capable of opening your own door. Now I don't mind guys being all about getting the door but when we have done lunch I would say a hundred times and now I suddenly am worthy of a door opening it's a bit much :). I must say though he does have good taste in shoes.

Ok another less ranty question that has been on my mind - butterscotch drops? Is that a Midwestern thing or is it just me? I found some the other day at the chocolate store - yes the teasing has been done for that and remembered how much I liked them. I guess I am wanting to know if liking them is a Midwest thing or just a Jackie thing?

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Yah, I still stick to the opinion that only pregnant women deserve to be treated like ladies. I don't mind when guys open the door for me, but I don't deserve it.

Butterscotch drops. Mmmm.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butterscotch drops exist way out here in the woods.

...
...
...

They did until I found them.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home