Monday, June 26, 2006

Somedays


This was the sky Saturday night as I left the Casa. It is easy to forget the beauty of the place you live in when you are surrounded by it constantly. This year I have been in 6 different states and there is only one that inspires me beyond words. Yesterday I drove up into the mountains for rafting and the last time I drove up there they were hiding behind thick fog only poking out occasionally to remind you they existed, but yesterday they were out in their fully glory defying anyone to pretend not to notice them. As I was floating down the creek yesterday I was taken back by the beauty of the scenery -- I was given this luxury as I fell into the boat on a class 4 rapid and couldn't get back to my seat until we were through it. So I sat back and just drank in the beauty. Angie fell in next to me in the boat and we just giggled and looked around because really what else are you going to do?

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

I love this state. It would take something incredible to pry me out of it.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Yeppers!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home