Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday Doesn't Feel Like Monday

     When does a Monday not feel like a Monday? The answer is when you had to work on Sunday. ***Dave is posting pictures from the camping trip that stupid Canadian taxes have kept me from this weekend. I really wanted to be there this weekend with the wee one, but alas I am going to be stupid busy until at a minimum the first of July and there are likely more weekend trips into work before it is all said and done. Then I imagine everyone who didn't get the changes done before the deadline, will suddenly realize they need them and make my life hellish for another few weeks. Luckily I have some very fun things coming up to balance things out.

3 Comments:

Blogger derek said...

Yeah, but at least the changes mean some politicians keep election promises. Silver lining and all. :P

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good ol' GST. That's what I spent the first part of my day working on today.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

That has been my last two weeks getting changes into GST and HST. Right now I have 5 projects a day for Canadian clients until the second week in July.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home