Thursday, June 22, 2006

Self Evaluation

I am at an interesting place in my life right now. I don’t plan to go into great detail as I am a private person and like to keep my personal life personal. I can say this -- I have leveled my life down to as little stress as possible and let go of the things that were stressing me out. I am at this point in time more 'me' than I have been in a very long time.

If something or someone causes you just as much pain as joy – let it or them go. Sure the good times are good, but if there is just as much bad then it isn’t really worth the effort. If something or someone causes you much more joy than pain, then hold onto it for all you are worth and appreciate it every day if you can. I suppose it is along the lines of if you love something let it go, and if it comes back it’s yours and if it doesn’t then it never really was. If it doesn’t notice that you let it go and walked away well that should REALLY tell you something.

Now I have come to understand that many people think when I write something like this I am talking to them and if you feel that way please do two things:–figure out why would I need to do that, and what are you going to do about it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ladienyte said...

I am at this point in time more 'me' than I have been in a very long time.

And I bet that's a hella good feeling, too. Glad to hear it! :)

12:21 PM  
Blogger DeAnna said...

I tell you what. If you're talking to me, I'm just not going to take it personally. So there. I'm going to continue in my, like, blissful cluelessness. Dude.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home