Friday, August 25, 2006

Brusters

Has anyone out there ever been to a Brusters? Ok granted I hadn't had ice cream since last time I was in NY when Tim took pity on me and took me to Coldstone as I had been promised ice cream :).

Brusters was the best ice cream ever! We went to the stand twice - the first time I thought I had found perfection - turtle ice cream - chocolate, caramel and whole pecans. I was so very very wrong. Now of course the second time we went I got the turtle again - but during the bowling we did for team building one of the locals suggested *cue heavenly music* Birthday cake. So I was really bad and got a scoop of turtle and one of birthday cake. I will be dreaming of that ice cream for some time to come - vanilla ice cream, cake batter, frosting and sprinkles all mixed together. Just thinking about it now makes me have ice wine face.

So if your near a Brusters - I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend birthday cake! Three of us had it and we all agree - best flavor ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home