Thursday, October 19, 2006

Is It Friday Yet?

I have exited the middle of a power struggle at work. The old department I am leaving and the new department were both trying to load me up on work to prove that I was more important to their group. This lead to lots of stress for me, and I finally just decided I can't do it all and need to make the new job more important, and life has been better since then, well at least work life.

House Update: After their 10 days they decided not to accept or reject any of the offers but instead to put the house on the market at a higher price and see if they could get an offer at that price. *HUGE SIGH* Why is it everyone seems to think this is the month that I will finally learn patience?

I am very much looking forward to tomorrow night when the roomies parents are going out of town and we are crashing at their place and that means hot tub and lots of wine. So far it is 4 of us girls. The hot tub has a fantastic view of the city because the house and tub are up on a hill. I need to remember to bring the camera and take a picture.

Oh and for work early next year I have a choice of trips - Buffalo or Florida. My boss said it is my call but I can only pick one. I was hoping for Hawaii but they did that trip last month :( Dang the bad luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

1. Rrg. Sorry about the house thang. Interesting to see what the price turns out to be, though after such a waiting period I assume they think they can get a big chunk more.

We're out of pocket this weekend, but let us know when you want to hunt some more. We found another neighborhood in HR that might be of interest (house size-wise).

2. Hot tub ... lots of wine ... camera ... hmmmmm ... must resist ... commenting ...

3. If it's "early next year," Florida may be a more clement bet.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home