Friday, October 13, 2006

Slowly But Surely

I am replacing all the clothes that I had from the past. I am doing this slowly because I am still not where I want to be weight wise and it's a slow process. I hardly took any clothes with me when I moved out in January and to look at my closet in the casa you'd think I still lived there. Almost everything in the closet is at least 2 sizes too big for me, which is a good thing. I think most of them were too big to start with.

I am now at the point where the first set of clothes I bought when I moved in with the roomie are too big as well. My plan is sometime this weekend to clean out my closet and take it to a battered woman's shelter. I still have a couple of my favorite pairs of pants from high school and my ultimate goal is to be able to wear them again.

This is on my mind as during the week my developer and I have been shopping at lunch. It's a good thing my budget is really flexible because we are bad influences on each other. Although she wouldn't let me get any black sweaters, so maybe it isn't all bad.

4 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Sounds like a fiendishly clever way to avoid having to pack and unpack stuff ... :-)

9:27 AM  
Blogger ***Dave said...

(And grats)

9:28 AM  
Blogger DeAnna said...

Grats!

10:39 AM  
Blogger ktbuffy said...

I'm in a similar boat, although with not much money to spend on new clothes, I have to make th pieces I do buy work a LOT, and am enjoying wearing things again that were lurking in the back of my closet unworn.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home