Friday, October 06, 2006

Jet Li - Fearless

I went out with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile and well I am sad that I don't see them more often, so I am going to have to fix that. We had a nice dinner and then hit the theatre and after a bit of discussion did end up seeing Fearless. And for the record it is really way to hard to find aspirin in a mall.

As for Fearless no real spoilers here, personally because I hate spoilers :). I was expecting an high on action but small on story and I was delighted that it was more crouching tiger than it was replacement killers. Violent movies that are violent just because they can be and not for any real story, just turn my stomach. This was a much better movie than I was expecting and if you like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon then I recommend it. The fight scenes were not as wire-fu as CTHD but they were a bit out there in a few places. For the most part just well done and beautiful. So go see it. From what I understand it's the last martial arts movie he is doing. One word of warning - it is subtitled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home