Friday, September 29, 2006

Whoot Almost the Weekend!

It's my last weekend to have tons of grown up fun before next weekend when the ex and his girlfriend go to Europe for at least 9 days. I'll have the girl alone for that time and that does put a damper on grown up fun :).

So as to this weekend, tonight is 'team building' with the softball team. We are trying a new restaurant over by where I work and then likely headed to Jillians for bowling, billiards and video games. They have really yummy onion rings. They are not aquarium level yummy but good.

Saturday the roomie has asked me to go to a wedding with her. She says she has a hotel room and the reception is at the hotel so who could pass that up? The softball team is going to beerfest on Saturday night so I told them I had a better offer. I should have probably thought that out a bit more considering what happened after the last game *AHEM*. Besides I have a new dress and can wear my butterfly shoes!

And I already know today is not a diet day. There will be cake in about 15 minutes, then out for lunch, and out for supper. The wedding tomorrow....Oh vay I see the gym in my future for a long time Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Have fun.

And, the insanity of all my CPG stuff next weekend aside, we can try to provide some entertaining simulations of adult fun next weekend for you. Or, for that matter, the weekend following.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home