Friday, September 22, 2006

C Horror Movie

So it's Friday and I am working today - I use the term loosely as see previous. I wonder into the rest room. Pick a stall and notice that it is really dark - and then there's a flash of light - and then it's dark again - and then a flash of light. It reminded me of a strobe light and I kept looking around waiting for the walls to crash down or someone to burst through the door with a knife. I keep getting this feeling each time I have to go to the rest room today. Yes now I remember why I don't like horror flicks much - they put the most irrational thoughts in your head!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M STANDING RIGHT BEHIND YOU AS YOU READ THIS ...

2:17 PM  
Blogger ***Dave said...

Heh.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE POST IS COMING FROM INSIDE YOUR BLOG!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Now the light has gone out completely leaving the area just dark perfect for someone to be....Hey....Lee? Damn this is what happens when he works someplace with classified data.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home