Monday, September 18, 2006

Blaa Monday

I started to feel not so great about Wednesday night last week and I am still feeling not so great. I skipped softball yesterday so that I wouldn't be completely useless ( knock on wood) for the game tonight. It should be fun. We are short on girls so the roommate will be filling in tonight. I haven't played softball with her since college and lets just say its been awhile. Some of the team called on Friday to check on me and I thought that was sweet.

I got my jersey today for the game tonight and somewhere along the way it was ordered with a misspelling on the back, or the t-shirt place misspelled it. We went with an I theme, which is to say every jersey on the back has a name that starts with I- . I had seriously considered I - defy you. I was overruled by the team and ended up with I-Bruise, which was misspelled I-Brusie. The nice people at the place are going to redo it for me if I bring it on on Wednesday. Yes there were ones that were not very tasteful that people came up with. One girl was going to use I-daho. If you knew the girl it makes it very funny as she is anything but.

I went up two flights of stairs today and that left me out of breath which isn't a very good omen for tonight. Oh well you don't really die from colds right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home