Friday, September 08, 2006

Bizarre

I have having a very bizarre last 24 hours. Let's see - I told someone off ( which is not something I normally do) , and had an incredibly fun softball practice in the rain for 1 1/2 hours until everyone else decided to give up because I would have stayed and hung out in the rain all night. I think I was hit on by a woman. Oh and last night I had the strangest dream I have ever had. I'll have to tell Doyce about it and get him to write a book. It's so strange that even I woke up going - AHA! This is where Tim Burton gets his weird ideas!

As for the rest of it, I am for the most part back to being me. The extrovert is back and will call only on the introvert when she is needed again.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Glad to have, uh, you back.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home