Monday, September 04, 2006

Getting Older Sucks.

This has been the source of most of my pain. It's where my company sponsored co-ed softball team has been spending a fair amount of time. We had a two hour practice yesterday and only 6 of us showed up. Now of that 6, only 4 of us could play, so needless to say I got quite the workout. I am feeling my age today and sadly adding another bruise to the list that is getting frighteningly long. I am still waiting for someone to think they need to do an intervention because I look like someone is beating the hell out of me. Thankfully the worst bruise is covered by clothing and I have managed to avoid getting hit in the face so far. I still love to play and I am getting better but no where as good as I once was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home