Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So Very Busy

Yes I have been neglectful in updating my page but I have been having a hard time finding any time. Softball has taken up 2 -3 nights a week and when I am not there then I am taking care of KK. I decided to try and make myself more busy and I have done a really great job of it! I am down to one fairly substantial sized bruise on my arm - woot!

Let's see other news - I am currently house shopping and mortgage shopping which should be both fun and interesting. I have already found a place I am pretty sure I am going to like but I haven't been in it yet. It's looking like I'll see it Saturday morning.

I was going to meet up with a friend tonight but she isn't feeling well so it looks like softball practice and then the hot tub and wine. Did I mention that at lunch today I am going with another girl to the batting cages?

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Woot! Housiness. Let me know if I can help, including moving stuff and watching bebes.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I am trying hard not to get my heart set on anything. The one that I liked the details and outside of went under contract yesterday but on the upside a new house that I think I could really like came on the market.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home