Friday, September 22, 2006

A Thank You

It is easy to take your friends for granted. I wanted to make sure I sent a thank you to Dave and Margie for dropping everything in the middle of the week to help me shop for houses. Now add to that Margie's brilliant idea of looking at similar floor plans to the one that I am very interested in, and you have a very happy camper. I am blessed to be surrounded with so many people who care about me and are willing to help me find what will make me happy.

This has been an amazing week and I am still a little in awe by all that has transpired. I am questioning what I know, and what I thought I knew and many other things. I had someone say something that was so simple to them and so clear, and yet it was so profound to me. I had completely missed it but it made so much sense. I am one of those strange people who really think that kharmically things balance out so if there isn't some bad with the good I get nervous. The week has handed me both so I am feeling pretty balanced. Completely surprised, but balanced.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

You are more than welcome, ma'am.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home