Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Much Too Long To Do List

I was thinking about it today and anymore I don't seem to have any nights free. When I am not being mommy then I am playing softball. If I am not doing either of these things then I have a huge to do list. I am off the hook for softball tonight as so many others are nursing injuries that we are not practicing tonight! I started to think I had a whole night free and what would I do with myself and then remembered the state of the Condo and I have a pretty good idea what to do with at least some of my night :) -- CLEANING.

No word yet on the house and then my to do list gets really super long. Only 3 more weeks of softball and I'll be sad to see it over.

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

I'll bring the beer to share with Lee ...

8:03 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Awe shucks you guys rock! I am really blessed.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home