Monday, September 25, 2006

A Detour to Work

So last week I showed up a week early to my dentist appointment and today I showed up on time. They took x-rays which for some reason I always think I can feel the tiny pokes of the machine.

And they found a couple cavities, which makes me incredibly sad. It's likely my own fault as I completely forgot about my appointment in March so I haven't done to the dentist in a year. So yippie skippy Thursday I get to go in for fillings.

And then I became self conscience wondering how many cavities the average person has? I wonder what it says that most of these cavities have come since I became an adult. Is that normal?

I have another double header for softball tonight. I see a hot tub and a glass of wine in my future tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

I've been fortunate enough to have had only 2 cavities -- both the same year, as a kid (shortly after the perms came in). Since then -- so far, so good.

Still have the original lead-mercury-PCB fillings, too. Yay!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home