Monday, October 02, 2006

What a Weekend!

Turns out that the softball team building turned more into people going to the beerfest instead. I was left at the place with a girl I don't know very well and we decided to make an evening of it. She is -- what is a polite term? Wild? Crazy? I had fun watching her and just wondering what she was going to say next.

Saturday was the wedding in Lafayette. Graciously the roomie let me skip that part and just attend the reception in Boulder. It was a very good time and when the dj finally packed it in at 11 a group of die-hards ( yes I was along because I didn't want the roomie downtown with a few strange men) hit Pearl Street bars and dance clubs. I believe we went to about 6 in total until 2 am. As a side note dancing from 8 pm until 2 am is really hard on your feet :). That should make softball tonight really extra special.

I have been in more meetings today than the last 6 months combined. I didn't mind the last one so much as it was more of a private birthday party for a co-worker where our boss made her some homemade ice cream. It was hands down the best homemade ice cream I have ever tasted. Vanilla ice cream with cherry cheesecake and grahamcracker crust all mixed in. As an idea of how good it was, the chocolate/chocolate cupcakes went ignored. We normally put leftovers out in the kitchen but with the ice cream we threatened a bloody coo should she suggest it. It was very close to the birthday cake ice cream - not quite as good but scary close and well made by my boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home