Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Only Wednesday?

I had it in my head last night and this morning that it should be Thursday. Which was disappointing and encouraging at the same time. I offered to take the ex to the airport on Saturday and worked it out so that my mom's flight should be arriving about the same time as I am dropping him off. I could do a happy dance as I get to see my mommy this weekend :). I bought her a plane ticket out here for her birthday. I made the same offer to my dad but he is valiantly deciding to stay home and care for the dog (who he doesn't like in the first place).

Oh and house update...They closed the property for offers on September 25th and the bank is taking 14 days to evaluate the offers they received. It's nice just to have a date when the waiting will be over, and while I want that house very much, I hate being in limbo. I feel like life is a bit on hold until I settle into my own place. I love the roomie and I love living with her and will miss her dearly, but I need more space for me and the wee one.

Tomorrow night I get to see some friends I haven't seen in awhile, and I have missed them. I think we are hitting the movies. Has anyone seen the new Jet Li flick? I think that's likely where we are headed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home