Thursday, March 09, 2006

I Miss Having a Garage

For those of you who don't live in Colorado, it was damn cold this morning. Yesterday, there was a 30 degree drop in temperature from Tuesday. This morning I had to pry every door open to my vehicle before even starting it. There was a thick coat of ice and I said a few not so pretty words hoping that the fake metal was stronger then the ice. Luckily there were no casualties to report.
KK was not amused with the gloves and hat that I decided were necessary. They cover her hands and really how can she play with things like that? She gave me a look that I imagine I will see many, many, many times over the course of her life. It wasn't a friendly look but luckily, for now, I am immune.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

There have been times when, due to (over)long-running projects in the garage, I've had to park out on the driveway.

I've resolved never to let a winter pass that way again. :-)

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home