Friday, June 02, 2006

An Oversight on My Part

     The trip this weekend is not a bad thing, and no my mother hasn't taken a turn for the worst. She is missing her granddaughter and I was asked to come visit. I started to think yesterday that it has been since Christmas that I was there and things were different.
     I've left a message for my girlfriends to let them know I'll be around and hopefully I'll be able to run into some of them. I think I'll go horseback riding and ATV'ing. I haven't played by the river in ages. I hear they put in a fancy boat dock and well that will kill some of the memories of the place.
     I wonder if I'll run into BD at the airport. I had to fly into Omaha because flying into SD was $800 more. Did I mention I bought the ticket only yesterday?

2 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Nope, drove because it was cheaper by 2/3'rds, so I would not have seen you in the Omaha Airport.

Now, if you had arrived that the Omaha Airport at 6:30ish you would have run into two of of Cousins (two of the luckiest people I know) whan they were getting in from Las Vagas.

More on all of it else Blog. :D

7:16 PM  
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Actully, it was better, 1/6th the cost for fuel. Mom's Subaru rock on gas milage, handing, speed, acceleration.

It is a great car, and I am sold on them again.

For those who have made that drive, I will assume that the car could make it from Broomfield to Lincoln on one tank, but My mom decided to that it was wiser to get fuel in York, then it would be to push the family one tank record to Lincoln (the previous record was held by my Celica of Broomfield to Grand Island when the warning light came on).

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home