Friday, August 04, 2006

A Heard A Voice Today....

It immediately said -- "Jackie don't eat anything!" I raised an eyebrow and set my coffee down, without even getting a sip of it.

My programmer comes around my cubie and says, "I want doughnuts so bad, let's go my treat."

This is not a normal thing as she is continually on a diet, and doing a great job I might add. She had her weigh in yesterday so today she wanted to be bad. We are driving over there and she decides that Starbucks is a good idea as well as they are both over in the same place.

We get to Target - where everything is housed and she says get whatever you want and proceeds to try and talk me into anything I eewww or aaahhh at. I told her if she kept up spoiling me, I might follow her home. I was very firm though that I wasn't putting out. She laughed and asked what if she made dinner. I said maybe but your boyfriend doesn't get to watch. We both burst out laughing and of course drew stares from everyone. Then somehow the conversation turned to being naked. She thinks I am repressed and need to be naked in front of others more. I think she'd feel better about herself if she looked around the gym and saw that other women have further to go on their bodies then she does.

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Hm...I'd say you need someone you want to be naked in front of, rather than needing to be naked in front of more people. But that's just Dr. D's prescription.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home