Thursday, August 03, 2006

mmm...Melting Pot

I had dinner last night at the best fondue place in Denver with three good friends. There was much wine, many laughs and so much food. It was all very good and I was very bad. Counting up the citric acid let's see - Apples, Mojo ( limes in the broth), Strawberries, Pineapple, and wine. I haven't had a reaction yet but it will be tomorrow before I know for sure. Yes, yes I push limits but sometimes you have to live dangerously or you forget how, right?

4 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

'Twere yummy, indeed.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Yeppers!:)

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a great time too.

How are the after affects?

10:25 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I believe I have gotten away without ill effects :). I am not ready to try your fresh lemonade again soon but I am feeling pretty good and not blistery. I call it a win!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home