Saturday, July 22, 2006

Whoops

I knew the quote I was going to post yesterday but I got distracted at work by the most boring, could not apply to my job less, training session ever. This was two hours of my life I won't get back and we didn't even get a break. I can see my desk again at work and was bitter enough that I wasn't very motivated to do much at work.
I find it very cool that KK is eating grown up food more and more. Lunch today for her was a cheese stick, cherry puffs, rice and broccoli. Breakfast was some banana bread and she is definitely a fan. There was pounding and pay attention noises when she ran out of bread. I also took her to the doc this morning to make sure she didn't have an ear infection as yesterday she was extremely grumpy and pulling on her ears. We also went new car seat shopping as she's all a big girl now and over 20 pounds.
I had to smile even at 5:45 this morning when she decided she had slept enough and just started saying ma ma ma ma. It took awhile to get to her from the guest room downstairs by how loud she got, she thought I should have been there faster :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home