Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Charming Co-Worker

I have an older gentleman I work with who has decided to take it upon himself to be my fashion critic. This greatly amuses me because he is so very charming when he does it. He informed me yesterday that he has decided he should tell me when I look good, because he tells me when he doesn't like what I am wearing. He hates capri's so that automatically earns a bad mark. Today it was, "Hey you don't look like sh*t again today. Keep up the good work."
I have also discovered he will overlook the capri's if he likes the shoes enough. And he can't tell you what he likes or doesn't, until he sees it. This is where I feel sorry for his poor wife right?

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

May I suggest purchasing the gentleman his own pair of cute shoes? Tell him, "I won't be able to tell you whether I like them until you try them on."

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home