Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's Thursday Already?

Both the roomie and I commented that spending the weekend at her parents house was like being at a resort. 4 girls and a hot tub on both Friday and Saturday night. The Friday night group has decided that some time next year we are going to Vegas together. I can't even start to imagine the trouble we will get into. I spent quite a few hours in front of the fire place with a book.

Monday I had to go to the dentist and have 3 fillings done and then go to the car dealer and find out why my engine light was on. It's some sensor thing and the big brother I never wanted is going to replace it for me so I don't have to pay labor, well other than being nice to him. We went out for coffee after work on Monday as we were both waiting for the last softball game of the season. I saw this coffee mug and had to have it.


I got moved over to my new desk at work and I miss the old one. That one was bigger and quieter but with people I talk to more often around me.

I have almost enough people to sign up for the turkey bowl, and I have been working on my part of organizing for charity events at work for the end of the year. I am working on getting donation boxes for the homeless shelter and soup kitchen together, and getting a group to go down and work there on a Thursday night.

As for me also in the last month to month in a half, I have been working to let go of some of the anger I have been holding onto in some cases for years. I have been apologizing to people that I felt like I owed it to, some took it better than others. The point is though that I didn't do it for them, I did it for me. I have one I still need to do today and it's one where I am not holding onto anger but apathy.

I am in a surprisingly good mood considering that the weather looks like this today. I like the new tires and give them a B+. I didn't have to use the 4wheel drive at all today and in some places the snow and slush was at least 3 inches deep especially as I got into Golden. We have blizzard like conditions. The snow is the really wet heavy kind and it just keeps on falling. I suppose that will mean a long drive to get to the eye doctor tonight but I hear that we will have sunshine sometime this afternoon. Blizzard conditions until noon then sunshine - I love Colorado!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home