Friday, December 08, 2006

A Bunch of Random Questions

Top 5 things wrong in my field of vision right now:
1) The Hanukkah ribbon on my monitor.
2) I didn't rinse my hot chocolate mug out from yesterday
3) Is my desk always this messy
4) Rubber bands from people walking by and taking shots into my cubie.
5) I haven't torn my daily calendar pages off all year and the calendar is all lopsided

Name four things you wished you had:
1) More time
2) More money
3) More patience - or would that be some patience?
4) A new car

Name four smells you love:
1) The smell of the earth right before the rain in South Dakota.
2) Clean sheets - towels - fresh laundry
3) Chloe Narcisse
4) chocolate - something chocolate baking in the oven

Name four things you are thinking about:
1) What to do with the third bedroom in my new place
2) Having to move and that I am not packed
3) The turducken we are having for lunch
4) The fact that I am putting off working on some Canadian tax stuff I should be doing.

Name four things you did today:
1) Glazed the strawberry cheesecake for the pot luck today
2) Sat through a boring meeting
3) Gave someone directions
4) Tried a new food

Top song of the right now:
mmmmm....not sure. I have been trying to listen to some Sheryl Crow but KK hates it and throws a fit.

Last thing you:*
Did: Flipped my calendar to today.*
Read: Completely? Desert Heat by JA Jance
* Watched on TV: Iron Chef America! Battle chick pea

Who do you want to:*
Kill: I'd hate myself too much if I killed someone.
Hear from: Mr. McGlynn
Look like: Not sure but if it is me then me as a senior in high school :).
Be like: There's lots of little pieces of everyone that I'd like to be like.

Last time:
Last song you heard: Nirvana - Lake of Fire
Last movie you saw: Mulan
Last movie you saw on the big screen: Running with Scissors
Last thing you had to drink: Coffee
Last thing you ate: Crossiant
Last time you cried: Two days ago
Last time you smiled: Right before my meeting
Last time you laughed: This morning right after my meeting.
Last time you danced: I kinda danced last night
Last person you hugged: KK twice. It's her new thing for me when I drop her off.
Last thing you said: I hate everyone ( It was part of a joke and funny :)
Last person you talked to online: Lori on google talk
Last thing you smelled: The cheesecake as it was baking last night.
Last car ride: This morning to work.
Last CD played: Nirvana MTV acoustic
Last item bought: 2 toys for toys for tots

Albums playing on the regular right now:
Nirvana, Mary Prankster & a mixed CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home