Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Co-workers are funny -- they think so at least...

I am at work yesterday morning and surprisingly doing work when one of the people from my old department comes up to my cubie. He's a happily married man with two adorable daughters, so when he starts the conversation with, "So Jackie now that your a single woman now..." I wasn't filled with fear as I know there is going to be a punch line coming because he is normally quiet and when he is speaking up then well it's going to be funny. He continued, "I thought you could maybe use a little O." I blink for a second and then he pulls this out from behind his back.
It's a Big O' Tires stuffed animal, that they call little O. I think I liked it better when he was drawing me pictures of flowers and signing them, "With Love, Canada."
I did laugh because it was really funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home