Wednesday, November 29, 2006

All snowed in and catching up!

So awhile back I was trying really hard to find my roommate from college. I even went so far as to look up the number for the last place she worked and try to talk to them. I was able to get from them that her last name had changed and when I tried to look her up on the internet the only person I found was one in Canada so I thought ok, maybe? and I called her. She was not the right one. I considered my search dead ended until a couple days ago I got an email from her. I am just so pleased!

She and I, ok mostly her, ok all her, she has found another one of the gang and he's in touch with yet another one. It's like a big reunion. Only Eric left to find and I might try and do that today because with the weather goodness knows nothing else is happening.

Yes I am at home today :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home