Friday, November 24, 2006

She Loves Christmas

I called the roomie on my way home from work on Wednesday because well it seems like Friday when you don't have to work the next day. I wanted to see if she wanted to go do something. I didn't suggest a movie as I wouldn't have heard the end of it :). She was decorating her new classroom and asked me to come help.

She loves Christmas and I am not sure how much she spent on the decorations but it was a lot. She was doing the walls to look like a gingerbread house when I got there. It was really cute. After 4.5 hours working on it together it was really super cute. She's the creative power and I am the analytical power and together we do alright. I'll have to post a picture when she's all done. She had a few more things to do but we didn't get to them.

One of the things I love about being around her is that because she deals with kids all the time she is an overpraiser. Any little thing you do for her is just the best thing ever! She tells you that your the most amazing person ever, and who doesn't like that? She has said I am drafted every time she tracks off to help her decorate. It was fun. It had been a long time since standing on furniture and desks was ok, heck even necessary. Did we dance on the tables?.....I'll never tell ;).

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

You are clearly talented at the whole decoration thang ...

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home