Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's a Train Wreck

The roomie and I went out last night for dinner and a movie. The dinner was good - Old Chicago. By the end, we both thought it was good that we parked inbetween the lots and walked because the three course meal was feeling heavy. We saw Running With Scissors. I.......How to describe this movie.....I asked her 40 minutes into it if we should go to something else but she shook her head no and said she wanted to stay. After the movie I asked how she liked it and she told me it was horrible. I asked then why we stayed -- She said she kept thinking it had to get better but it didn't -- like a train wreck. It was strange and bizarre and doesn't need to be seen on the big screen. I still lack the words to describe it. It wasn't good but I have seen worse. Odd -- it was odd.

Saturday is house shopping again. I still need another sport to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home