Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

One of the things you learn living with a teacher is that there are certain holidays that most people see come and go and pay little attention. She last night got almost offended that I wasn't dressing up and rode to the rescue by deciding on my costume for me. She pulled out a poodle skirt and it was just adorable. I was skeptical of it fitting me though as she is much thinner than I am. She gave me a look and said it will fit, and it does. Note to those who may not know - poodle skirts are made from felt and very unflattering.

House update - They are working on a counter offer that I should see sometime today.

Oh and on a side note I have yet to see anyone else dressed up in the office. I must say though the roomie was adorable this morning as she dressed up as static cling. I almost have her convinced to move in with me when I get a new place as I will miss her terribly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home