Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Already?

So Wednesday night the roomie pictured here at the right, with the identity of the children protected, and I decorated her room. This is her for Halloween dressed up as static cling. Not a very good picture of her but it's what I have. She is quite proud of the room and has made many people check it out. She took pictures with her camera and because I had the work laptop home this weekend she downloaded some of them to me.


So here is her Gingerbread house room:



Thursday: was Turkey day and it was spent as usual at the Consortium and that was wonderful, as it always is. I kept KK up about an hour past her bedtime and much to my joy she slept in until 7.

Friday: I got up with KK and turned on the tv and debated hauling the wee one out shopping and then saw pictures of what the stores looked like and decided I was far too sane to be going anywhere near a shopping area. Friday afternoon and evening was spent again at the consortium and again was a good time. I stayed long enough to make everyone go to bed but no one was polite enough to say so :). Finally figured out where I wanted to spend the Christmas holiday and almost bought tickets but needed to make sure someone would be around to look after the puppies.

Saturday: You know it is really annoying to be able to sleep in because your co-parent has your daughter and to instead be wide awake at 6:30 am. My mind was working and there was then no hope for sleep. Went to take another look at a prospective place to live and put an offer in on the place. This of course means that the plans I wanted to have for Christmas would be utterly in ruins. I should know more today.

Sunday: Met with an old friend that I hadn't seen in awhile. I picked up KK from the co-parent and took her with me to play with the other kids. I brought her back and put her down for a nap which her daddy was taking as well. Decided it was time to stop and buy a few things for when I get a place -- vacuum, broom things that don't matter much. While shopping I get the call I was expecting from Angie and spent the next few hours with her. We did shopping and had some of the worst service ever from a restaurant in the US. After dinner headed back to the condo and spent the rest of the evening hanging out with the roomie and helping her make gingerbread men.

2 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

Good luck with the house! My fingers are crossed for you!

9:29 AM  
Blogger DeAnna said...

Now, that is a cute schoolroom. I say your roomie is inspired :)

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home