Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Updates and Whatnot

I have been remiss in my posting duties but I beg forgiveness as between work, buying a new house, and a friend going through a breakup I haven't really felt like I had much time. I am trying to figure out the holidays and how to work a trip in so that I can use up my vacation time before the end of the year but there always seems to be some kind of catch.

Anyways, The week of Thanksgiving I dropped off the charity drive stuff at work at the shelter. I am usually a huggy person but I was caught a little off guard when the lady said she'd walk me out and then gave me a hug. It was one of those moments where you know someone has to be a better person than you are but they think your amazing too. Very odd. I felt so good after doing that.

House stuff. I have loan stuff to finish up tonight, and the inspection is on Saturday. I am not expecting any issues as the place is only 5 years old. You never know though and I'm a safety girl :).

I am looking forward to my Christmas party next Friday. The roomie was my date and she had to bow out so I have called in the backup date :). My group and I have decided to head to the comedy club after the party. We will be totally over dressed for it as the party is semi-formal. I haven't decided if I am buying a new dress or having one that I have altered. I am leaning toward the altering because that leaves me extra money to get my hair done. I could wear the one from last year without too much trouble but that just offends my sensibility. Yes I am sure that is a girl thing, and I want a longer dress this year so I can wear fishnet stockings under it and feel a bit like I am breaking the rules :). Sure no one will see them except for me, but it will still make me smile for no apparent reason to everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home